Averton is immediately seeking an experienced Service Coordinator with exceptional organizational and communication skills to join our Customer Experience and Service/Warranty team. We are only seeking candidates who can demonstrate an ability to organize and problem solve.
- 3 years of residential new home construction and customer service experience preferred
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business administration, commerce or other related field.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills.
- Strong professional demeanor with capacity for building and maintaining harmonious internal and external working relationships
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with home owners and trades..
- Strong knowledge of Tarion New Home Warranty guidelines
- Ability to work effectively independently and still be able to contribute to as a team member to larger initiatives
- Willingness and ability to learn, take on new tasks, rise to challenges and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated for success with a sense of pride in your performance
- The proven ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong computer related skills
- Assist in the implementation of Averton’s Customer Experience process, through all facets of the customer purchase, build and warranty process
- Organize all home owner deficiency and warranty requests
- Process emergency requests as needed
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis, providing updates
- Proper follow-up with trades toward resolution of work orders/home owner warranted items
- Responsible for the processing and maintenance of the all warranty/service file documents
- Administering customer interaction documents
- Issue Service and Work Order
- Monitor and entering information in to the warranty database
- Compile monthly reports as required
- Attend Service and Warranty meetings
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Averton is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefit package, and an empowering, team driven environment and the unique opportunity to make a big impact in our growing company!
Averton maintains its prominence as a new home builder of desirable communities and quality homes with consistently satisfied customers. With a focus on product development and improvement, Averton continues to be at the forefront of new home design and innovative construction.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fill out our general job application
We offer a wide range of positions. If you can't find what you're looking for please fill out an application, we're always happy to have talented people to join our team!