Awards of Excellence in Housing 2018 Winners!
Best Executive Townhome
This past weekend, CHBA's Awards of Excellence in Housing celebrated the creative design and craftsmanship of Edmonton Region builders and renovators.
With exceptional design details found throughout every aspect of the community, Pivot in particular has become a project that is close to the heart of the Averton family. It really was a no-brainer to put Pivot's home models forward as nominees.
We are thrilled to announce that The Rouge won in the Best Executive Townhome category; we were finalists in 4 other categories for our other Pivot models as well!
Some quick details our CHBA winner, The Rouge:
- 5” white oak engineered hardwood floors are found throughout the home.
- Private yoga room backs onto the tranquil ravine, providing incredible views (no future developments will be permitted in the ravine, so the view will remain intact).
- Master bedrooms both have custom built-in closets.
- Laundry room has a sink, quartz countertop, and side-by-side front load washer and dryer.
- Two private rooftop terraces that are above the tree tops.
- The primary fourth floor master bedroom has a partition between the bed and the walk-through closet – this unique wall segment has faux concrete panels to give an illusion of a concrete paneled wall.
- Home elevator giving access to all floors.
A big thank you to our Averton team for all the hard work each and every one of you have put forward in making the Pivot community something to be proud of.
Nestled in the tree-lined community of Rutherford, Pivot displays innovative, contemporary townhomes ranging from 1000 to well over 2000 sq. ft. With prices starting in the low 280s, this is a truly unique offering in Edmonton. These aren’t just townhomes, they’re functional works of art.