2019 CHBA National Awards for Housing Excellence
Award Winning Townhomes in Pivot
Competition is strong again for this year's Canadian Home Builders' Association National Awards. With over 700 entries coast to coast vying for top spot.
We are excited to announce that our Pivot Townhomes have been selected as a finalist in the following categories:
- Attached Homes – Low Rise Under 1,500 sqft – The Lincoln
- Attached Homes – Low Rise Under 1,500 sqft – The Tilden
- Attached Homes – Low Rise Over 1,500 sqft – The Rouge
"We are thrilled to be recognized along with other industry leaders for our innovative and exciting designs. We set out to redefine townhouse living and we are doing just that."
- Paul Lanni, CEO and President
The team is exceptionally proud of this unique community and the recognition our townhomes are receiving.
Pivot Awards to Date
In 2018 alone, Pivot has received multiple Regional and Provincial awards, including:
CHBA Edmonton Excellence in Housing:
- Winner: Best Multifamily Over $650,0000 – The Rouge
- Winner: Best Multifamily Townhome $350,000 - $500,000 – The Lincoln
- Winner: Best Multifamily Towhhome Over $500,000 – The Rouge
- Winner: Multifamily Builder of the Year
Awards Ceremony & Announcements
The Awards Gala night is the grand finale of the CHBA National Conference, taking place this year in Niagara Falls, Ontario on May 10th. Stay tuned for further announcements!