Prescott — A Perfect Fit for Your Family
When you think of family living at its best, what comes to mind?
A friendly, active community of like-minded people. Playgrounds, sports fields, bike trails and a park just outside your door. Easy access to a school, a daycare, and family focused health and wellness programs.
Located in Spruce Grove, about 15 minutes from Edmonton’s west end, the Prescott community checks all the boxes. Prescott is exactly the kind of place you always imagined you’d raise your family:
- Kids from kindergarten to grade nine can WALK to brand new Prescott School each day.
- Families spend quality time together exploring nearby Jubilee Park, a 60-acre greenspace with playgrounds, paved trails, wetlands, a sliding hill, a picnic area, restrooms and an amphitheatre.
- Families have preferred access to a YMCA-run childcare facility and wellness centre.
- Residents enjoy a small-town feel with convenient city life.
Just like the neighbourhood itself, Averton has designed its Prescott homes with family life top-of-mind:
- Our lots are wider than average, so your family can enjoy a big backyard.
- Many plans offer an oversized garage as a standard feature.
- Our Adelaide model includes a toy box feature in the garage — that means you can store your ATV, bicycles or sports equipment and still park two vehicles inside.
- We build what you want for your lifestyle. Our layout and design options let you personalize your home to your tastes (and budget). Work hand-in-hand with our interior designer to make your new house a home.
To learn more about living in Prescott, contact our area sales representative or stop by our showhome today!