Buildings & Features
Three unique buildings. Each one an original.
The Mill House, The Manor Building and The Inn Residences are connected, yet distinct, just as each suite at Averton Common is distinguished by its own unique characteristics.
This intimate cluster of condominium villas and a preserved heritage building create a unique environment. You can walk the landscaped grounds under soaring trees and expansive skies that are uncluttered by a man-made skyline.
The Inn Residences
Within the historic village of Kleinburg, there is a special place where luxury can be found among the greenery of nature. Averton Common is an enclave of 34 condominium villas. One-of-a kind residences that project elegance and sophistication framed by warm, rural charm.
The Manor Building
Averton Common overlooks a lush ravine filled with songbirds, mature trees and the meandering Humber River. Watch the seasons change from your patio or balcony and feel insulated from the world beyond the trees.
The Mill House
From the meticulously landscaped entrance, to the heritage inspired architecture, Averton Common has an external sensibility that borrows from a simpler time, allowing it to harmonize with the surroundings that embrace the grounds.
Exterior virtual tour
Some art doesn't hang in galleries.
These luxurious one and two storey residences range from 755 to over 1,700 square feet and are tastefully appointed with superb finishes. European style kitchen cabinetry, complemented by glass mosaics, and granite complete with stainless steel appliances accent the generous layouts.
Soaring 9' ceilings add a sense of grandeur and are further enhanced by balconies and patios. Soaker tubs embrace the spa inspired master ensuite perfect for a relaxing retreat.
Interior virtual tour
Kleinburg's architectural landmark
- Distinctive location in the heart of the Village of Kleinburg with inviting, professionally landscaped entrance.
- Architecturally designed exteriors with complimenting heritage colour schemes, styles, and materials.
- Beautifully designed and appointed lobby with enter-phone entry system.
- Relaxing outdoor lounge areas and private landscaped courtyard.
- Gracious designer layouts with large living areas and fabulous views.
Luxury building amenities
- Fitness centre with state of the art equipment.
- Private Party Room complete with kitchen facilities, lounge, games room and meeting room.
- State of the art, wine storage facility, fully monitored.
- Guest rooms for your out of town guests.
- Controlled access underground resident parking and ample visitors parking located outside and underground.
- Individual storage locker in underground parking level.
- Video monitored lobby, underground parking facilities and secured access throughout all common areas.
- Balconies and patios to have provisions for future BBQ hookup1
Extraordinary living spaces
- Soaring 9-foot ceilings with smooth finish in principal rooms2.
- Spacious, private balconies and patios
- Attractive solid core entry door with distinctive designer selected lever hardware and security door viewer.
- Crown molding in foyer, kitchen, living, dining, bedrooms and study only3
- Choice of pre-engineered, easy care wood flooring throughout. (With the exception of bathrooms, mechanical and laundry rooms.)
- 4” door casings and 7” baseboards. Choose from Vendor’s standard samples.
- White smooth painted ceilings in princing rooms.
- Laundry closet with 24”stacked front loading washer/dryer in white, vented to exterior.
- 2-storey suites will receive an attractive, natural tone oak veneer staircase with stringers, handrails and pickets in natural, as per plan.
- Choice of European inspired cabinets from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Extended upper kitchen cabinets, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- All kitchen drawers to have soft close drawer system.
- Choice of 3cm granite or quartz counter tops with polished square edge, from Vendor’s standard samples
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever chrome faucet and integral pullout spray.
- Choice of ceramic tile or glass mosaic backsplash, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Undercounter lighting.
- Stainless Steel appliances to include: 30” Gas Stove, built-in microwave or microwave shelf as per plans, 27” Refrigerator and a 24” dishwasher, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choice of sleek European influenced cabinetry in a range of fashionable colours.
- Choice of marble, granite or quartz counter tops with polished square edge and white under mount sink.
- Designer inspired single leaver chrome faucet.
- Main baths, 2nd Ensuites and Powder Rooms to receive a choice of 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring, Master Ensuites only to receive 12” x 12” marble tile flooring.
- Master Ensuites only to receive 12” x 12” marble tile flooring.
- Relaxing, spa-like soaker bathtubs as per plan.
- Separate showers feature frameless glass swing door, and the convenience of a shower light, as per plan.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities.
- Shower light, as per plan.
- Pressure balance control faucets in the bathroom tub enclosures and separate shower stalls.
- Light fixture above mirror.
- Chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet paper holder, where applicable, from Vendor's standard samples.
- Exterior vented exhaust fan.
Comfort, safety and security
- Individually controlled thermostat for heating and cooling in every suite.
- Video-monitored and well lit underground parking.
- Individually metered hydro and gas.
- In-Suite security system (external monitoring not included).
- All bedrooms, living room, kitchen and study are pre-wired for internet, cable television and telephone. Heat detector, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as per building code.
The TARION Program backs Averton Homes and all homes include the following warranties:
- Free from major structural defects for a period of seven (7) years.
- Free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of two (2) years on electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems, all exterior cladding, windows, caulking and doors.
- Free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year.
All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
All references to features are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendor’s sole discretion.
All features and finishes where Purchaser(s) are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided from herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes.
Specifications may change without notice. E. & O.E.