Amenities & Location
Everything Niagara-on-the-lake has to offer is at your doorstep
Nowhere else will you find such a superb location, on one of the last and finest parcels of land nestled right in Niagara-on-the Lake – where the demand for these luxurious new homes is surely bound to exceed the supply. Every amenity that you and your family could ask for is conveniently located mere moments away, and contributes to the deeply satisfying lifestyle that you will enjoy here.
Top ten reasons to live in Niagara-on-the-lake
- The Shaw Festival – a Canadian cultural icon offering 10 annual productions in 4 theatres
- The Bruce Trail – the country’s oldest and longest marked footpath, running 890 kms from Niagara to Tobermory
- The perfect climate with buffering Great Lake breezes that ward off the worse of winter’s chill
- The magnificent Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve whose natural attractions draw visitors from world-wide
- One of the finest dining destinations in all of Ontario, from five star restaurants to casual family fare
- Superb shopping from Queen Street’s exclusive boutiques and galleries to the new designer Outlet Collection located right outside town
- Wines of world-class distinction from 27 local wineries in the area, offering tours and special events year-round
- The Niagara Peninsula is Ontario’s fruit basket renowned for its tart cherries, sweet, juicy peaches and more
- Fantastic biking with kilometres of picturesque bicycle/multi-use paths including the Greater Niagara Circle Route along the Niagara River and Welland Canal
- “Canada’s Prettiest Town”, Niagara-on-the-Lake has a rich history and character that lives in its tree-lined streets and parks
A superb selection of wineries all close to home
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a spectacular destination for wine lovers, and an even better home.
Here is a community of 27 wineries, each with a personality as distinctive as the wines they create. From large estates, to medium–size operations to small boutique wineries, you’ll savour each and every one.
Take a behind-the-scenes tour. Sample rare vintages, special reserves, new releases or small batch specialties. Enjoy fine dining and special events. Or just enjoy the breathtaking views of the countryside with grapevines laden with a bumper crop of this year’s grapes – a vista that brings a touch of Tuscany to the Niagara Escarpment.